- American Bankruptcy InstituteAmerican Bankruptcy Institute
Bankruptcy Information and Resources
- American Academy of Matrimonial Attorneys
Research, Articles Etc.
- American Bar Association
Official Site of the ABA
- American Judicature Society
Advocates for Judicial Independence
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
Links to Other resources and Articles.
Online Calculators: Loans, Present Value, Currency, Etc.
- Court TV
You can download some interesting legal documents
- E-law Central
- Environmental Law Net
Resources for the Environmental Lawyer
- Federal Judicial Center
Resources for the Federal Bench and Bar
One of the best Legal Sites on the Web. You can get Supreme Court Cases and Briefs as well as State and Federal Codes
- Hieros Gamos
Resources for the Legal Community
Aim’s 21 print newspapers Including: the American Lawyer and the National Law Journal, and the New York Law Journal.
Wide range of services to anyone desiring legal information.
- Legal History
Important Legal Documents from Urukagina’s Code (2350 BC) to GATT (1948)
Online Verdicts, Experts & More
- New York State Trail Lawyers
Links and Membership Information
- New York Law Journal
Read today’s stories. Archive for past week judicial rules and profiles.
- New York State Bar Assoc
Membership Info and Links.
- New York Court System
Getting better every day. You can tract your cases from their web site.
- New York State
Access to all state agencies and branches of state government including ability to search for bills.
- New York State Dep’t Tax & Finance
Forms, instructions, and publications.
- NY Criminal Jury Instructions
- NY City Council
- Women’s Bar Association of State of New York
- Richmond County Bar Association
Membership, CLE Info, Links
- Split Up.com
Extensive Collection of materials to help people who are dealing with divorce, including help with life issues, legal issues, and finances.
- Supreme Court’s Web Site
Cases up same day as decision.
- The official site of the New York State Reporter